Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just a Lazy Rainy Day

This is one of the good days. My husband is home he will be leaving again tommorrow and I will miss him. We have had the 3 Ls, ( live laugh Love). I woke him up around 5 this morning for some much needed TLC. Then I made breakfast while he played with the girls, we laughed so hard at each other my abs hurt then I left for my kickboxing class. I came back stinking and refreshed. I was taking a bath when the 2 older girls came in and jumped in the bathtub. I don't get privacy. I am so used to it. I washed their hair and we giggled at what a boy did in Alexius' school. Joyner laughed even though you could tell she didn't understand. Joyner said"Lexus funny" We got out and got dressed and Skyla woke up to be changed and fed. She went right back to sleep. Alexius went downstairs to play on the computer with her daddy and Joyner started to watch Spongebob. I came down to my work room and made jewelry. I had music playing and the baby monitor on. Gene came down and grabbed for some more TLC. We were just laughing and Alexius came in looking for us (We were dressed) She just gave us both a kiss and said that she loved us. It has been a good day. I feel really good. It's just a lazy rainy day.

No comments: